The Easier, Better, for Construction Show allows people to make building easier and better share how. Construction is complex and challenging enough, our guests positively build people, processes, and the building business. I’m committed to those working to make our industry better. Follow me to see how purpose, autonomy, and mastery are transforming the industry from within.
- 1 in 6 worldwide work in construction
- Craft and professional labor are in high demand
- About 3/4 projects are late and over budget
- Nearly 98% of mega-projects ($1B or larger) fail
- Mental Health issues claim more lives than project accidents since 2020
This show is powered by the Scrum framework. I’ve used Lean and Scrum daily in the construction industry for over a decade and have been a Registered Scrum Inc. Train™ (RST) since 2020.
If you have a question for me, please connect on social media to start a conversation or leave a voicemail, tap the bottom right side mic icon. I work with building owners, designers, and construction professionals that transform ideas into beneficial business actions around the globe. If I can’t help, I will definitely connect you with someone that can. Thank you for helping transform project delivery!